iPhone 6S Plus Premium Battery Replacement – Superior OEM Quality
iREphone Superior iPhone 6S Plus Premium Battery is what you or your customers really need to bring an iPhone 6S Plus back to life.
The Best iPhone 6S Plus OEM Quality Battery on the market
- GENUINE TEXAS INSTRUMENTS IC (just like the original) – for Superior Charging Control | Protects against Overcharging (The Biggest failure among cheap batteries). Stablises Charging, Discharging and Overcharging on the battery.
- LASER SPOT WELDING – between iPhone 6S Plus Battery and IC Giving it a strong connection to reduce the risk of battery movement breakage.
- 100% DATA MATCHING – Perfectly compatible with iOS system (Tested up to iOS 13)
- STRICT QC TESTING – Tested 3 times before shipping – 100% factory tested with a customer return rate of only less than 1%.
- 12-MONTH WARRANTY – If there is a manufacturer fault, we will replace it
Don’t fall in temptation of buying the cheap, unsafe aftermarket batteries, that are often used, with low quality parts and/or can make more harm than good
Battery should be replaced if:
- The battery will not fully charge or hold a charge.
- iPhone won’t turn on
- “Service Battery” Warning
- Charge suddenly drops from e.g 70% to 20%
- The iPhone turns off without warning.
- Battery rises (Can sometimes see pressure marks on screen or glass / frame loosens)
- Long-term wear (Average lifespan is 500 charge cycles / 2 years with normal use – approx 80% of original capacity)
This is not the original battery provided by Apple, but as good as and a better alternative, with an excellent and stable supply
We also provide new zero cycle original batteries, but they have a more unstable supply as they are normally dissasembled from brand new, but somehow faulty iPhones from factory, and could be hard to keep the supply with the high demand for them stable at times. So if you need a very stable supply of iPhone batteries, we reccomend the new premium aftermarket batteries.
For optimal performance, a new installed battery should be calibrated: Charge it to 100% and keep charging it for at least 2 more hours. Then use the device until it shuts off due to low battery. Finally, charge it uninterrupted to 100%.,
After calibration it should not be charged more than 80% or have a low charge below 30% (Hey, we know, that is easier said than done in real life, but that is the recipe of keeping a battery in perfect condition longer)
Due to strict regulations when shipping lithium batteries by plane we can only offer a few shipping alternatives.
- DHL and UPS are normally used for special shippment of batteries with a transit time from 3-7 days, but this is more expencive than regular shipping with a minimum cost of $200, so the more batteries, the better price per battery.
- In some cases we can use a Carrier by Boat/Land with e.g EDB to Australia or PostNL to some destinations in Europe. Normally takes from 15 to 40 days. Can have up to approx 50 batteries in one package. If we are able to use this alternative, we will contact you to ask if you will switch to this cheaper, but slower, alternative.
We ship batteries to locations in most parts of the world, but we can unfortunately not promise shipping to all countries due to some restrictions applicable to some destinations. But If we by any reason can not offer shipping we will will contact you.
You are fully responsible for complying with your country’s laws or any restrictions in your country. So if your country have any restrictions, we do not take any responsibility if any issues occurs with your country’s customs or law enforcement
Under the eligible circumstances, all the Battery Assemblies from iREphone can enjoy 1 year warranty. The Warrany does not cover the following situations: